Bioline Wood Ceiling Tiles add warmth and
elegance to any decor. They are available in two distinctive styles and are made from recycled, renewable materials. The Solid-Finish
tiles provide the beauty of real wood veneer while the organic tiles offer a unique fiber texture.
Environmentally friendly, Bioline Solid-Finish tiles contain 70 percent recycled material. Choose from custom or
standard natural wood veneers including cherry, beech, or maple in perforated or unperforated options.
Bioline Organic-Texture tiles reduce reverberation and echo by absorbing between 55 and 80 percent of the sound directed
toward them. Made from 80 percent recycled material, Organic-Texture tiles are offered in custom or three standard wood shades
of light, medium and dark to compliment your decor.
Features and Benefits:
- Rigid, durable, stable material that tolerates a broad
range of jobsite environmental conditions
- Urea-formaldehyde-free core
- Standard finish: certified green, UV-cured, waterborne-finish with UV blockers for color stability
- Excellent impact resistance
- Fits conventional grid systems
- Field machinable, custom cuts and cutouts offered